5.09.2006

Insignificant Dribble that Must be Said


Last night I used RAW dough (found in the freezer section of your organic grocers) to make a pizza for my baby. When Herb is cranky or even just a little fragile, his response to my question "What do you feel like for dinner?" is always a resounding "PIZZA but I can't have it!!!" So, yesterday I convinced him to let me make him a pizza to indulge himself and hopefully get over his pizza craving which had been hanging on all weekend. There is nothing more gratifying than finding a way to give the person you love what they want and what they need. This RAW dough is only 19 carbs per serving. It is organic and made with whole wheat flour. I am still all aglow from my pizza success. I promised him the "best damn pizza ever" - and the best damn pizza it was!

In other irrelevant and useless news, Rose from 7th Heaven wore my wedding gown last night in the final episode ever! Only, something funky was going on with her train when it was bustled. Mine looked much cooler than hers!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

I watched 7th Heaven for years then I got out of the habit with it. Darn it all if I didn't miss the finale of the whole sha'bang. I'm so mad!

2:53 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home