4.27.2006

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye


A Shout Out to my dear husband is a long time overdue.

* he is my favorite kind of contradiction . . . . sweet and strong.

* he makes the people around him feel like the most important person in the world

* and he is hopeful

* his smile is sincere. and so is the depth of his pain.

* he is growing.

* into an amazing man.

* who is real and strong and good.

* he encourages me.

* to do laundry on a regular basis.

* and to become the woman he knows God created me to be.

* and refuses to bite into the apple with me.

* he believes.

* in God.

* and the future.

* and me and him and our life together.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger denverherbie said...

What a hottie!

pHwang Daddy!

(cara was close in last post, but missed the spelling of the made up word just a bit)

2:26 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

double pHwang Daddy! He is a hottie! Inside and out!

2:30 PM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like herb. and i owe him a cigar next time i see him.

8:26 AM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home