5.08.2006

Cinco De Harji

Before I finally committed to our dating relationship, when Herb would ask me if I wanted to go on a date with him, I would reply, "Well, it depends if we are still together. I can commit to either one more week or 70 years. I haven't decided which one yet."
He is a patient, patient man.

On Friday, Herb and I recognized six months of marriage.
Here's to 69 and 1/2 more years!

SIX THINGS I HAVE LEARNED IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS:
1. I flood the bathroom when I take a shower.
2. Laundry is not the bane of my existence when done twice a week instead of once every three weeks.
3. Simple gestures speak louder than a million eloquent words.
4. I have a deep place inside that needs to be kissed by the Living God.
5. Scrubs, The Office, and yes, even Anchorman are funny after all.
6. Having somebody to go through the highs and lows with is as gratifying as I had hoped it would be.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger cara harjes said...

but the pretty blond girl in the turqiose dress kept pouring me wine. i like wine. especially yummy red wine.
and herb . . . well, herb is just being herb.

11:24 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger denverherbie said...

hamster - I'm surprised you don't recognize my interpretation of Will Farrell interpreting Ron Burgandy interpreting Ted Koppel. It's dead on balls accurate* if you ask me!

* points for anyone that can name this movie.

ps. what person in their right mind would not want to hang out with this couple?

Endnote: We have a friend that looks like Zach Braff (kind of).

Endnote 2: And I'm learning that even just a few eloquent words speak pretty loudly!

1:17 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

MY COUSIN VINNY?

3:00 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

you are right jenny coomer! the answer is My Cousin Vinnie.

11:47 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

I rawk!

2:54 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home