4.12.2006

Until I Can Figure Out How to Get My Dang PIcture to Show up with my Screen Name . . .


Here is what I love about this picture: It is so real. It shows my huge front teeth, my gummy smile, my squinty left eye, my baby face dimples . . . but I think it is so beautiful all at the same time. It was taken last month in Germany by my sweetie. I would love to tie in that behind me is part of the holocaust memeorial . . . but I am not quite that awake yet.
Yes, I just posted a picture of myself and wrote a whole entry about it. If you are uncomfortable about that, don't be . . . see post below.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have beautifully straight and glowing teeth. i hate you.

11:13 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger peanutgallery said...

You're ADORABLE!!

3:38 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

in fifth grade my mom got a coupon for a $5 haircut . . . . i left the place looking like one of the women from Edward Sciccorhands. The drama queen in me (yes, she existed even back then) was convinced that the dogs who were barking when i walked outside were responding to the horror of my hairdo.

10:44 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Esue said...

What a gorgeous pic...you own it! My mom gave me a home perm once...what a disaster. i have the pictures to prove it!

2:19 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home