4.03.2006

My Sister Fraggle Rocks!!!

My sister has had a lot of transition this year. If you know my sister, you know that transition does not settle well with her. She would rather undergo Chinese water torture. But I must say, despite all of the changes in her life, she is doing well. Here is what I love about my sister. And I quote from a voice mail I received last week:
"It has been a tough day. So, I am going home to watch back to back episodes of Fraggle Rock! Can you believe it - I bought the DVD at Target for $7!!!!"
The girl may be down but she is certainly not out! I appreciate her.

By the way, do you think Amy looks like Reese Witherspoon? As my sister says, "It doesn't matter if SHE looks like me - anyone can look like a normal person. I have to look like her for it to matter."
Amy and Reese - Twinners?
I can hardly tell the difference.
Amy is much prettier and I don't see any resemblence.
Just a little bit - it is all in the chin. Amy is still prettier.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger cara harjes said...

hamster, i get the drift that you might be trying to ignite a "is linda hamilton hot" debate similar to the one on your blog back in january . . . you are a pot stirrer.

and yes, i thought reese was quite beautiful in walk the line.

11:44 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger denverherbie said...

linda hamilton was hot in one movie... T2. That was many years ago. We must strive to live in the now. Reese is with us now. Linda, what have you done for me lately?

Amy rocks the socks off of Columbia, MO.

3:38 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

Announcer:
DenverHerbie takes the bait ladies and gentleman!
What will the Hamster do next?

5:33 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

hamster,
try to keep the PG-13 stuff on your own blog. ObKb?

5:06 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

to the general public.
of course i was not mad at hamster. just being sarcastic (but not very sucessfully). i like the hamster and don't ever want him to censor himself on this here blog.

10:47 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

maybe when i see you in KC this month, you can wear my tiara. it makes drama queening all the more fun. i will have to find it, but believe me, it is fun to wear a tiara in nonconventionally tiara contexts like a bubble bath or the grocery store.

11:43 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

oh, and hamster.
STOP CALLING MY SISTER HOT!

thanks.

11:57 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

you can't get to me that easily hamster. i am strong, like a house made by a doozer. those guys are damn good builders. you know.

12:04 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

well miss hamilton,
it would seem we were just debating the longevity of a woman's hotness. in this case, your hotness.

12:14 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

Miss Hamilton,
You have a lot in common with my friend Kevin. He is married and therefore you don't have a chance with him. but he has many single male friends who share similar interests with you. maybe you could meet them sometime.

12:54 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

linda, doll, you say "chatty" a lot.

1:09 PM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home