11.25.2008

today . . .

(first time messing around with mac photobooth. fun fun fun!)
  1. at my mom's house in st. louis
  2. curled up in a blanket
  3. enjoying the quiet
  4. made some art today
  5. will go back to the studio and finish tomorrow
  6. love that my mom has a little studio near her home
  7. that i can just walk into
  8. and play.
  9. enjoying using bullet points!
  10. going to my brother's b-day party tonight
  11. . . . where all the guests will be getting unicorn tattoos . . .
  12. yes.
  13. you heard right.
  14. he has rented out his favorite tattoo parlor
  15. and they are all getting unicorn tattoos . . .
  16. you know, "straight guy tattoos"!
  17. notice i said "they" and not "we".
  18. my unicorn thing ended in about 7th grade.
  19. okay, maybe 9th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

say hello to the fam for me! ;)

3:26 PM, November 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home