5.31.2007

going crazy


a picture from our trip to mexico
back in march
kind of wishing i was back there today
i have created some projects for myself
i put myself out there
and people have responded
and now i have so much work to do
and i am just staring at my computer
hoping it will tell me what to do next

interns are starting in two weeks
this is great
but i really want them to have a solid foundation
i want this learning experience to be organized and meaningful
intentional
i don't want to be flying by the seat of my pants
so i am working
hard
to create order
i am not so great with order

i also have some really amazing commisioned projects
due in july
more on that later
pretty weird that this is all happening at once

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

what is happening in that picture?

8:36 AM, June 01, 2007  
Blogger cara harjes said...

the truth?
the real embarrassing truth?
i asked herb to take pictures of me so that i could use them for my scrapbook pages . . . when you don't have a kid or a dog you are left scrapping about yourself a lot! :)

9:15 AM, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home