12.18.2008


well, even though i have been a naughty blogger lately,
kelli nominated me for the Christmas Spirit Award!

in order to accept this award, i must share with you all of the things
that i love about christmas.
and then, tag someone else.
i think i shall tag rachel, since she has the cuuuutest holiday decorations!

okay, things i love about christmas:
* my ornament garland that herb and i bought together
while we were dating
* hot cocoa
* driving around and looking at christmas lights
* SOMA FM's christmas station (free internet radio, baby!)
* buying gifts for herb
* cuddling on the couch for a few days at a time
* snowy nights

what do YOU love about christmas time?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Christmas garland even made it on my profile pic on Facebook. So, you know, it's relatively famous.

dave

11:56 AM, December 18, 2008  
Blogger Rhi said...

fairy lights everywhere.
thats my favorite bit :)

1:51 AM, December 21, 2008  
Blogger RachelDenbow said...

Oooh, didn't see this and respond in a timely manner.
My bad.

I'm a non-tagger but I left a list of what Christmas was like on my blog tonight.

Does it count?

9:50 PM, December 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home