12.20.2008

keepin' it real in blog world



every morning, my hair provides endless entertainment
in the harjes household.
every morning it is crazy big
and every morning i tell herb,
"take a picture of my hair and put it on my blog"
and every morning we laugh and laugh
and every morning, he never takes a picture.

but this morning was too good to pass up.
so i took my own picture and put it on my blog!

i hope you enjoy this, blogworld.
i just thought you should know that i don't always look like this!!!

link me up to your bedhead this week, i dare ya!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(O_o)

8:19 PM, December 20, 2008  
Blogger TaMs* said...

ha!
love this.
I am doing it tomorrow.
hee hee.

8:22 PM, December 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Unique and beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Happy holidays.

8:24 PM, December 20, 2008  
Blogger Rhi said...

oh yes.
i will play.
my hair, as it is shorter, is a whole lot worse than yours in the morning!
but typically, it kinda looks like that through the days too... heh.

1:50 AM, December 21, 2008  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

Fun. I will take your dare some time this week.

1:48 PM, December 21, 2008  
Blogger kelli said...

I don't really get bed head. I think my hair is too long and straight and I sleep too still at night. But yours is fantastic! I'm jealous.

12:35 PM, December 22, 2008  
Blogger Melanie said...

that's hot.

2:22 PM, December 23, 2008  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

hysterical!

9:58 AM, December 31, 2008  
Blogger kelli said...

I did take a good bed head picture of Sam, with you in mind, while we were in Chicago. I'll try to post it when I get a chance.

7:13 AM, January 01, 2009  
Blogger emily anderson said...

so funny cara...bed head is the best :)

9:10 PM, January 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home