5.22.2006

Things I am Grateful For Today

1. The man at the park who rides on old school roller skates with a boom box carried in front of him and sometimes raised over his head.

2. The fact that:
a) my favorite public garden in denver was being planted this morning
b) the men doing the work were listening to "Can't Touch This"

3. My roller blades still work. And I didn't fall once on my half hour ride. Four miles!

4. A man at the park yesterday was laying out wearing:
a) a turqiose speedo
b) a moustache . . . no beard

5. An arguement this morning was quickly transformed into a laugh-fest about herb trying to move my gas tank from the passenger side to the driver side of my car.

6. The sun is shining

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

"Can't Touch This". Ahhh, joy.

3:02 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger bansheewigs said...

DUDE, i've seen that guy at wash park!!!! he's still there?

3:18 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

oh please, girl. he IS still there in all of his glory. my ever optimistic and oh-so-sweet husband delared that he seemed pretty normal despite the boom box. i, on the other hand wished we was carrying and old school black rectangular boom box . . . and I think he is developmentally delayed.

3:47 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

lolita,
there are great things to be thankful for! can't attest to the Old Navy maternity section, but it is something to look forward to! :)

7:45 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger bansheewigs said...

does the guy still wear jorts (cut off jeans for shorts)? ick!

11:58 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger bansheewigs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:58 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger peanutgallery said...

I'll be grateful when cara posts in her blog again.

3:28 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger bansheewigs said...

yes, more posts! i'm bored...

4:23 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home