6.19.2007

some things that are making me smile

things i have been working on . . .
things i have around me that bring a little sunshine . . .

one of my favorite flowers was in fully bloom last week!
i love peonies!
they are like the ecentric, edgy cousin of the rose!


a canvas i am working on for kelly's studio


a little motivator . . . good words



a little thought that rolled out of my head when i should have been sleeping


this sweet little "curly girl" card . . . if you don't know curly girl you must immediately open another tab and check her out!!!
(but come back and finish reading my blog, okay?)


and finally, some pics from my beautiful red book
where i keep little tidbits and snippets that
inspire me!
you could call it an inspiration book if you like.
or george
or stella
whatever.
she's not picky
but she IS pretty!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RachelDenbow said...

mmmm...thanks for showing us. I like your canvas a lot. I like your insp. book a lot.

11:49 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love your inspiration book! I've been meaning to start mine but have yet to do so... LOL!

10:33 PM, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home