9.12.2008

*hAppY*HaPPy*fRiDay*


so, i totally love this pic
taken by tams!
if you know denver at all,
you know that this pic sums it all up:
we are down to earth with just the right
amount of fancy mixed in!

we are so excited for kevin and latonya to get here.
we plan on doing a whole lot of
lounging in the back yard
with pumpkin ales
and roasted corn on the cob.
(that is, if ike settles down a little!
yes, we are getting "his" backlash even up here!)

what are YOU doing this weekend?

(ps - if you are following my weight watchers adventure, you should know that while i was typing the post about joining, my payment was going through via online registration. and then the page failed. i tried again yesterday, but it failed again. i have called in the tech support troops from the good folks at Weight Watchers, and hopefully they will get me up and running in no time! If you are joining me, what is one thing you are going to do for your body this weekend? I am going to exercise tomorrow morning!)


8 Comments:

Blogger Shaina Longstreet said...

that pic of you is so cute! and good luck with the weight watchers! my mom is doing that and has lost so much. i'm so proud of her. :D

12:10 PM, September 12, 2008  
Blogger Natalie said...

You coming to stroller class? Looks like it will be drier by then. I'll be there, hope to see you. Bring Latonya?

1:16 PM, September 12, 2008  
Blogger Paz said...

Jealous of your weekend plans, they sound oh so nice!

8:18 PM, September 12, 2008  
Blogger Mandi Johnson said...

Dude... You Are Dedicated. I would've just said... well, I guess I wasn't meant to be skinny. The end. :) In fact, that's what I say each day when I put my hand to my mouth..... :/

11:46 PM, September 12, 2008  
Blogger David and Rachael said...

I'm a Weight Watchers girl since July 23, 2008. I have titled my venture "Operation Thin Mint" and am on a mission to be one fancy little thin mint. I bought a mint colored scarf that makes me feel fresh and clean and aware of my body. It's cashmere so it's a bit fancy and when I feel like eating the WHOLE ROLL of delectable girl scout thin mints, I go grab my scarf, wrap myself inside it and escape the temptations of the devil...the pantry. I AM the thin mint. 12 pounds lost and feeling like a healthier little gift wrapped in a minty bow for my son and hubby. Operation thin mint goal for the week was to work out (really work out...not just stroll through my neighborhood and enjoy the ever-changing leaves) twice. Mission accomplished and planning on doing the same for next week. Looking forward to reading about your own journey to health! It's always encouraging to hear of others on the same path.

10:29 AM, September 13, 2008  
Blogger Sandy said...

i LOVE that pic!! what a juxtaposition huh!! very cute. i hope you like weight watchers!!! it's been good to me...you'll do great!

10:41 PM, September 13, 2008  
Blogger Aimee Ann said...

okay, so this weekend was my last hurrah... however, today I'm counting points and going to the gym after work. i forgot my i-pod, which is very sad, but i'm still going. good luck with your signup!

12:42 PM, September 15, 2008  
Blogger emily anderson said...

love your journey to lose some poundage...love it! and also, i can't get over how fab that picture is of you...and your sis profile pic. smokin!

6:40 AM, September 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home