11.24.2007

so, you REALLY want to know?



well, alright then.
since you asked
so very sweetly!

something
special
is
happening

on tuesday
december 4th

why tuesday the 4th?
because i really like tuesdays . . .
they are long, commitment-free days for me . . .
good for laundry and housekeeping and naps . . .
and in just over a week from now,
they are very very good for

launching an etsy shop!

if that does not mean much to you,
then i might suggest that you check out
this
or or this
or or maybe this

long and short,
i will have my very own
virtual store front
called
the little orange table
(in honor of the faithful surface on which i create)
from which i will sell my art!

come back on monday or tuesday
for
a
sneak peak
of some of the things i will be selling!

i can tell you this,
there will be lots of little
goodies for your home
and to give as gifts
for christmas.

thanks so much for all of your
fun
fun
fun
(and funny!)
guesses about what
my suprise could be!

they were really good!
i might have to seriously consider some of those.
except the ones which entail me and herb
living in cold, humid, grey winter climates.

(and rhirhi . . . i have a near-year supply
of Olympic Star fruit infused tea by Ronnefeldt tea company
. . . is that the same thing?
i believe herb ordered it from england.
it was the closest thing he
could find to Sport Cup - the fruit tea i drank
every morning in berlin a few years ago.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

cool!

i want to say that i saw a bunch of ladies from my cloth diaper board w/ etsy shops, selling, what else, but custom made cloth diapers! LOL

yes, i cloth diaper my child now, and no, i don't buy the customs that are over $30 each. but many many people do.

anyway, congrats on the new biz. yay!!

11:04 PM, November 24, 2007  
Blogger bansheewigs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:50 PM, November 24, 2007  
Blogger bansheewigs said...

ok... wait, so does mean you're not part alien and half ghost? i'm so confused.

11:52 PM, November 24, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

i am pleased.

9:57 AM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger kelli said...

Cara, that is so exciting! Yay for you! I saw a few htings on those websites and considered buying them, but I think I'll wait til you get yours up and running. I can't wait to see it.

2:19 PM, November 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this kicks!

6:09 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger kelli said...

Oh cara! i am getting so excited about your etsy shop. I am already dreaming of ideas to have you make for my potential tea shop that we want to open soon. Hurry up, I'm dying to see your stuff.

1:54 PM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home