3.08.2007

Dear Kelly Jackson and Jennifer Coomer,
You may be the only blog readers I have left. And that is okay. If it is only for you that I share this story, it is totally worth it.
The other day i was volunteering at the hospital, when i casually walked by a supply closet. As i approached the closet, a young attractive nurse walked out. She looked a bit disoriented. She walked away. I slowed my pace. Turned around, and expected to see Alex from Grey's Anatomy come out a few moments later. He didn't. Perhaps I watch too much TV?

In other news . . .

. i got a hair cut yesterday. i love phil the haircutter. he cuts hair with love. and he is fabulous. and hip and cool. sometimes he has a mohawk. sometimes it is crazy and curly. but he has a really really dorky laugh which makes him totally approachable. plus he won extra points yesterday as he squated, first behind me and then in front of me, to blow my hair dry. that is commitment to making my look fabulous. plus, he always tells me my hair is gorgeous, helps me put my coat on and walks me to the door. we love phil the haircutter. he is so good to me. and to everyone else. and that is why he has a thriving business.

. okay. that is all for the "in other news" i have time for now.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Keep writing, Cara, even if we are the only two. My days would be so lonely without a break to read your blog.

11:47 PM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Sherri Whiteford said...

They're not the only two! I love your blog Cara! As I was reading your hospital story I was expecting someone else to come out of the closet too (and I don't even watch Grey's Anatomy). I think I would have been tempted to check the closet personally.

5:40 AM, March 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What am I? Chopped liver? Nah, too pedestrian... a nice, delicate foie gras terrine, perhaps, but never chopped. Oh, and I pop by everyday.

8:25 AM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

ha ha! I'm special!

10:16 AM, March 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CARA! I'm still here and I still love your posts, whenever they may fall from above, Colorado being north of us and all. Have so much fun in Old Mexico, with love and jealousy from... above (New Mexico). Que tenga un tiempo perfecto. Si algien te molestes, solo los diga (If someone bothers you, just tell them) "no soy dulce, no me chupas"... and hide behind Herb!

-kl

5:52 PM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger BJ said...

yikes!! i know what that spanish meant!! Cara, I read too!! you just need to update more often!!!

2:21 PM, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home