11.30.2006

A Word From the Girl


Yesterday was packed.
And today is coming to an end . . .
but know that i am working on writings about the wandering and slavery that give meaning and purpose to this coming Advent Season . . .
i need to bite off small chunks . . . but instead, I am trying to completely relearn the old testament.

to tide you over . . .
listen to my favorite silly ditty . . .
completely irreverant . . .
by Dar Williams . . .
called The Christians and the Pagans

enjoy!

I will be back soon with my thoughts in order.
This everyday blogging thing is a big commitment!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara, I thought I would share with you our advent plans. This was Anthony's idea.

I have this pregnancy book from my pre-baby days and it goes day by day with fetal development.

So what we decided was to parallel, Mary's anticipation of Jesus and the anticipation of those waiting for their Messiah in the old testament.

I think using the pregnancy book will make the human part of Jesus more real to the kids.

Just thought you would like to know since you have inspired me this season.

10:29 AM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger peanutgallery said...

all i have to say is that you are adorable... and so incredibly photogenic!

12:38 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

You're eyes look so pretty in this pic. I think it's the green hat that makes them pop. Love it.

Have we ever discussed how we both have our noses pierced? Ahh, the similarities are never ending...

4:13 PM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home