11.25.2006

There Should Be a Required Screening Process Before People Are Allowed to Reproduce.


Me: "Our kids will not call us 'mommy' and 'daddy'. We have to come up with some cooler, more interesting names."

Herb: "Okay. They will call me Steve. Or Steven. Steven with a "V" or a "ph". There are options."

Me: "Great. Sounds good, Steve. I think I will have them call me Pretty."

Herb: "Yeah! 'NO! Pretty did NOT tell you that you could do that - I know her better than you do and she would not have given you permission for THAT!"

Good thing we are a ways off from kiddos!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

i * heart* you

like so much that i almost pee my pants

11:50 AM, November 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Levi has already started calling us by our first names. Isn't that scary?? HE'S 3!!!!

11:05 AM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I make my kids call me oh sweet beautiful mama. Just to hear the words out of their mouths, cause if I didn't tell them to say it, they never would.

I think Pretty is a perfectly sane name! Steve, however, now that's just plain crazy!

8:18 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home