6.19.2006

Real Conversations @ The Haus

Herb: The NHL final game is on tonight. Can you make those fried buffalo yummy things!?!?!?
What were we calling those things?
Cara: I'm not sure.
Herb: Let's call them Stan.
Cara: I think we called them Buffalo Chicken Burritos.
Herb: Ummmm, STANLEY!!!

recipe for Stanley

***Disclaimer: I don't always cook with recipes. I make this one by intuition and actually have NO idea how much of each indgrediant you need. These are guesses.

2-3 large chicken breasts
6-8 low carb tortillas
1 8oz block cream cheese
1 cup mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
Frank's Hot Sauce - 'till it feels good! (i probably use 1/3 - 1/2 cup)
canola oil for fyin' (you can also spray with cooking spray and bake)
chunky blue cheese dressing for dippin'

boil chicken breasts, chop or shred up real good.
mix in bowl with cheeses and hot sauce.
scoop into tortillas and wrap tightly (no open ends)
fry in a pan until cheese is gooey and tortillas are cripy brown.

(green onions might also be tasty inside of Stanley. i might try that tonight. insert pat on back here.)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger denverherbie said...

Stanley is a tastey treat. I'm hear to stand witness to that fact!

4:49 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger hintofdisaster said...

Yesterday I told Mel we should make Stanley. She stated that she refuses to call it Stanley.

I think I heard Herb weeping quietly.

12:20 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger denverherbie said...

That's fine if Mel doesn't get it... few people really do.

If I weep, it is only for brother Andrew and his ill-informed mate.

1:43 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home