6.17.2006

Background Music

Inspired by ESueYoung.

Your Life: The Soundtrack
Opening credits:Beautiful - Nanci Griffith
Waking up:Sunrise - Norah Jones
Average day:Going in the Right Direction - Robert Randolph and the Family Band
First date:Creepin' In - Norah Jones
Falling in love:A Fine Romance - Billie Holliday
Love scene:Moonlight Kiss - Bapp Kennedy
Fight scene:Untouchable Face - Ani DiFranco
Breaking up:Wedding Day - Rosie Thomas
Getting back together:Pale Moon (We Belong Together) - Shannon McNally
Life's okay:Angry Anymore - Ani DiFranco
Mental breakdown:18 Bulletholes - Waterdeep
Driving:Powerless (Say What You Want) - Nelly Furtado
Learning a lesson:Bitter Root - Indigo Girls
Deep thought:Horn - Nick Drake
Flashback:This is Us - Emmylou Harris & Mark Knopfler
Partying:Rose Rouge - St. Germain
Happy dance:ABC - Jackson 5
Regreting:Beautiful Man - Lori McKenna
Long night alone:Save Me - Aimee Mann
Death scene:Dance Me To The End of Love - Madeleine Peyroux
Closing credits:Float On - Modest Mouse
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

All I know is that at the end of my funeral when they are wheeling my casket out, I want them to play the theme song from "The Jefferson's". Well I'm movin' on up!

8:51 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

I will really have to give this one some thought before I answer it for myself. I do know that Over the Rhine would make up much of the soundtrack to my life.

8:39 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Esue said...

Oh, I definitely change my fight song to untouchable face...that song has lead me marching on from time to time. Good call. Can you drop me an email Cara...who do you know in Turkey...it's looking like that gig might materialize! esueyoung@hotmail.com

7:07 AM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home