8.16.2008

some random thoughts, facts, and tidbits . . .

* the other day, i opened my stove to find two cookie sheets.
i put those cookie sheets in the oven during a dinner party
to get them out of the way.
that dinner party was two weeks ago.
that means that in two weeks, i did not open my oven.

* today i ate lunch at the grocery store.
no, i didn't buy lunch.
i ate samples.
after realizing that i was literally grazing over the bowl
of guacamole, i decided to purchase some.
the cheese i nibbled on was not very good.

*
i have mentioned my friend tamara before, but her new etsy shop is so awesome that she must be mentioned again!

* speaking of people that must be mentioned, my trainer, teddi must be mentioned. yes, she is that 40-something beauty on the homepage of that website. and all of her "models" are her clients. she has been equal parts patient and pushy as we are partnering to get my body into baby-making shape! (well, i am perfectly capable of the actual "making" part, but i would like to be in better shape for the pregnancy, labor, and recovery part). she is releasing a new exercise video next month on amazon. check out her promo here!.

* okay, and while i am mentioning people that must be mentioned . . . my blog pal rachel never ceases to amaze me with her creativity! check out her new etsy shop, Pony Party! i bought a vintage metal letter "C" that will hang in our office next to the fake vintage letter "H" that i found at anthropologie not long ago.

* a few weeks ago, i had the honor of being featured on this fantastic challenge blog! it made my entire day . . . okay, several days! thanks again girls, for the huge honor of "jacking" me!

* and speaking of challenge blogs . . . oh wait! i can't speak of that yet! hee hee! i have a secret. and it is a fun one. check back soon for more details on that!

well, that is enough for one day.
i hope to get back on the blogging band wagon
and stay on!

have a wonderful week, boys & girls!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, I have totally done that at the grocery store! And it made me laugh outloud the cheese was 'was not very good.'

Bet you had more than one piece!

6:14 PM, August 17, 2008  
Blogger TaMs* said...

thank you thank you.
so nice of you. :)
did I read that right...
"baby-making.."
oh my.
how exciting.
looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

8:07 AM, August 18, 2008  
Blogger Louise said...

So so Looove your secret, Congratulations :) :) :)

Lou :)

9:26 AM, August 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home