12.18.2007

if you know a little girl . . .



you really must go get this book for her!!! my beautiful, 10-year-old neighbor will soon know how to make a sit-upon, the history of spanish queens, and how to tell a good ghost story! if you are a grown-up girl-child of the '80's and find yourself sort of sad that little girls these days are growing up so differently than we did, go make friends with a cell-phone carrying, iPod listening, video game playing, mini skirt wearing little girl and give her this book. i bet she might thank you for the whole new world you would be showing her!

2 Comments:

Blogger TaMs* said...

I love this book.
'The Dangerous book For BOys' is getting wrapped for my nephews. Have you seen that one?

7:46 AM, December 19, 2007  
Blogger kelli said...

I too love this book and the boy version is wrapped under my tree for my boys...along with a pink shirt for Sam...I should blog about that.

11:45 AM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home