7.18.2007

the art

i was commissioned by a woman who, from what i can tell,
is a go-getter
turns out we went to the same high school in missouri
so, of course she is above average! :)

despite my red & white colt pride,
i tend not to be such a go-getter these days
or at least, it is fair to say, i like to "go get"
at my own pace

but she gave me a large task:
six pieces
in about 8 weeks
one word was given
that each person who will be receiving these pieces
wants to be inspired by each day
and just one adjective to describe each woman's style
was given to me to guide my process.

yikes!

but, when you put a little jet fuel behind me,
i almost always pull through right on top

here we go . . .








Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

those are all excellent. i am very very very proud of you.

8:28 PM, July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home