4.12.2007

Perplexing, Tri-ringular Flavour Circus

Just trying out new names for my blog . . .
not really.

This is an exerpt from the back label on the bottle of wine we had with dinner last night.

Herb was so amused by this that it comprises an entire blog entry over on his little slice of blogger-land today!

He's so funny.

That is really all I have to say today.

Herb is funny . . .

and i really really love him a lot.

I am amazed how much your affection and commitment to one person can grow.
what "they" say is true: I really do love him more now than i did when we got married.

so, that's cool.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

why is your little picture (up in the right corner) playing hide n' seek?

12:48 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger cara harjes said...

because i keep forgetting to ask herb to help me fix it. i tried myself, but it didn't work.
hmmmm.

12:51 PM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home