9.15.2006

Still The One













Two weeks ago, Latonya and Kevin Still graced the Harjes Haus with their presence.
I liked it a lot!

Kevin drank a little bit of beer.

Latonya and I got lots and lots of girly pampering throughout the weekend.

And Herb got to wear an apron.

So overall, I think the weekend was a sucess!

In all seriousness, I LOVE Kevin and Latonya Still. This is not that unusual of a response to have about the Still Family Band. They are not hard to love. But it really must be said - they are refreshing, joyful, loving, kind, authentic as they come people. I need them.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Esue said...

I LOVE that photo story...I miss their faces and Latonya's kisses and Kevin's high fives. Sigh.

9:19 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger kelli said...

What a sweet tribute to your friends. I don't know them, of course, but reading your blog about them makes me wish I did.

3:38 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

per my friend libby's prompting:

one thing i should say about the flower/foot picture is that when i took that picture i was "fake scrapbooking" . . . this is the process by which you take overly posed pictures as a joke and state all of the cheesey things that you would journal next to the picture on your scrapbook page. it is just a silly thing herb and i made up!

"latonya and i loved getting our toes painted today at the salon. it is always so fun to be pampered and to be with good friends - two of my favorite things! i will remember this day forever!"

10:42 AM, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home