2.02.2006

Mentor



I would like to stand corrected. Guns N' Roses sang Welcome to the Jungle. It was not Metallica. My cheeks are all rosey. I was just so busy back in that day listenting to Billy Joel that I missed the mark when it cam to heavy metal. I have promptly corrected my mistake and even added a photo of the band to make it all up to them. My friend The Hamster very graciously and gently redirected my steps. He is my Mr. Miyagi of Death Metal. To use his own phrase . . . I appreciate him.

3 Comments:

Blogger cara harjes said...

Oh boy, you and the hamster can fight this one out on your own!

8:38 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger hintofdisaster said...

Since I am correcting you on erroneosly calling Guns N Roses and Metallica "death metal," I feel I deserve the title. The Hamster might even agree with me.

By the way, I finally finished our new bathroom for your impending visit to the Windy City. You and Mel should ge in contact so we can figure out what we are going to do.

1:13 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

oh boy, well what is it if it's not death metal. heavy metal? aren't they the same? please don't give me detention for being a delinquent in this area!

4:52 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home