1.02.2007

What I Have Been Doing . . .

Snow storms are way fun . . .
snow shoeing through the streets . . .
snuggeling with my honey . . .
drinking hot chocolate . . .

and . . .
apparently . . .
to my dismay . . .
and very different than what I would have been doing 6 months ago . . .
now, granted 6 months ago it was the middle of the summer and there would be no blizzards . . .
and I would be at the lazy river . . .

but I am just saying . . .
6 months ago . . .
never would have guessed . . .
that I would be a . . .

a scrapbooker . . .



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

i love your scrapbook pages. they have true personality. yours. and that's a very good thing, my friend.

4:12 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home