9.28.2006

Some Things I Love About Fall

Pots of warm, tastey soup on the stove.

Yummy fall clothes!

Pulling out the delightful quilt my grandmother made for me!

Warm, rich colored Mums!



Cozy beverages to fill heavy, comforting mugs.

And don't forget . . .
The crisp cool air that feels good on your face but still warms your skin and smells hot.
Pumpkins to decorate the porch.
Wearing your favorite jacket, hat, or scarf for the first time since last year!
Pumkin, cinnamon, and vanilla candles!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

I'm picturing you running around your house, taking stuff down and taking pictures as you go.

Fall in my very favorite season!!

My personal favorite thing...the sound of crunchy leaves under my feet.

3:43 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger cara harjes said...

happy birthday yesterday hamster!

9:13 AM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home